Some things to keep in mind
- Evening tickets are back! If you just want to dip your toe in the water, why not buy a ticket for Friday evening (from 5pm)? You could take in one or more of the many artists playing across multiple venues in the early evening before hitting the Waifs at 7.30 (Budawang) and then slipping next door to the Trocadero to watch us at 9.30? We expect to end up in the Bohemia afterwards and would love to chat.
- Really looking forward to being joined by Danita Harris from the Water Runners on fiddle for both performances!
- Public transport is free for anyone wearing their wrist band – so make the most of it!
- The weather is looking solid! Maybe a little rain on Friday but nothing too serious.
- Don’t forget to check out the 2023 NFF Spotify playlist (https://www.folkfestival.org.au/lineup) for an introduction to the music of some of the headliners!